MSU College of Arts & Letters’ Department of Theatre presents...
Hit the Wall
Written by Ike Holter
Hit the Wall tells the story of the historic Stonewall Riots with a spirit of rebellion and self-affirmation. The historic confrontation in the summer of ‘69 upended the marginalization and prejudice that incited the LGBTQ+ community and reveals ten unlikely revolutionaries, caught in the turmoil and fighting to claim “I was there.”
CONTENT NOTICE: This production contains sexual content, simulated sexual violence, simulated violence, and adult language. Please note that this production includes charged language in connection to race, sexual orientation, and gender identity/expression. Theatrical haze, fog, strobe lighting effects, and loud music will be used.
Performance Dates & Times
- Friday, March 18, 2022 at 8:00pm (MSU Gender & Sexuality Campus Center Night)
- Saturday, March 19, 2022 at 8:00pm (Strange Matter Coffee Night)
- Sunday, March 20, 2022 at 2:00pm (MSU Center for Survivors Matinee)
- Tuesday, March 22, 2022 at 7:30pm (Salus Center Night)
- Wednesday, March 23, 2022 at 7:30pm
- Thursday, March 24, 2022 at 7:30pm (MSU Gender & Sexuality Campus Center Night)
- Friday, March 25, 2022 at 8:00pm (Roots Hair Lounge Night)
- Saturday, March 26, 2022 at 2:00pm (Wild Ferns Wellness Matinee)
- Saturday, March 26, 2022 at 8:00pm (Wild Ferns Wellness Night)
- Sunday, March 27, 2022 at 2:00pm
at MSU Auditorium
Michigan State University
542 Auditorium Rd. | East Lansing MI 48824
The ticket office at the Arena Theatre opens one hour prior to the show with doors opening 30 minutes prior. It will close 5 minutes after the posted start time as late seating beyond that point will disrupt the performers and fellow audience members.